Portraits and art are unique gifts. They make beautiful wedding, newborn, graduation and anniversary announcements. Add warmth and beauty to your home with a family portrait, animal/pet portrait, or self-portrait. I welcome new commission ideas and look forward to creating more artwork. All drawings are on acid free, heavy weight paper. They are also sprayed with fixative to prevent any smudging.
- Contact Jennifer with your portrait request and details.
- We will coordinate the best way to get your photograph. (See guideline information below for helpful tips)
- After we agree on the details and price quote, I require half of the agreed price as a deposit, to start the art process. You can make a payment electronically by credit or debit card, or you may also mail a check or money order.
- With current demand, the drawing will typically take 3 – 4 weeks to complete. Once the artwork is complete, I will email you a scanned copy of the finished piece for your approval. Upon your approval of the artwork, and the final remaining balance is paid, I will ship you the artwork along with original photos. (The artwork will be shipped with insurance)
Helpful Guidelines for the Best Result:
- The more detail and higher quality in a photograph results in more detail, quality and contrast of the final art piece.
- When you look at the photograph you should be able to see the whites of the eyes.