Buying Artwork from ArtJennifer
If you have found one of the art pieces in Jennifer’s gallery on ArtJennifer.com or on another website, you may purchase it by contacting Jennifer through the contact form on this website.
In the future, purchasing options may be added directly on this website.
Note: Official artwork should be purchased directly from ArtJennifer.com, or any affiliates that may be linked to from ArtJennifer.com.
Portraits and art are unique gifts. They make beautiful wedding, newborn, graduation and anniversary announcements. Add warmth and beauty to your home with a family portrait, animal/pet portrait, or self-portrait. I welcome new commission ideas and look forward to creating more artwork. All drawings are on acid free, heavy weight paper. They are also sprayed with fixative to prevent any smudging.
- Contact Jennifer with your portrait request and details.
- We will coordinate the best way to get your photograph. (See guideline information below for helpful tips)
- After we agree on the details and price quote, I require half of the agreed price as a deposit, to start the art process. You can make a payment electronically by credit or debit card, or you may also mail a check or money order.
- With current demand, the drawing will typically take 3 – 4 weeks to complete. Once the artwork is complete, I will email you a scanned copy of the finished piece for your approval. Upon your approval of the artwork, and the final remaining balance is paid, I will ship you the artwork along with original photos. (The artwork will be shipped with insurance)
Helpful Guidelines for the Best Result:
- The more detail and higher quality in a photograph results in more detail, quality and contrast of the final art piece.
- When you look at the photograph you should be able to see the whites of the eyes.